After two decades of fantastic performance, ground breaking design and unrivaled craftsmanship, the Venta model celebrates its 20th year. Basso is proud to celebrate this specific model’s glorious past and present by introducing a completely new design that is as technically sound as it is beautiful. The new model, is the first model that follows a new design principle for Basso that offers a stronger family feeling and more coherence in terms of design between all models, regardless of their position within the range.
The 20th anniversary Venta model blends head turning and function-driven design with performance that makes it a more than capable race-ready steed. Sleek lines and minimalist graphics make sure that this frame perhaps one of the most elegant within its segment. While aesthetics go a long way into defining the beauty of the Venta model it is the craftsmanship that sets this frame apart from its competition. Made by hand, by Basso and with the same extreme attention to quality and detail used to make the most premium frames in the range, the Venta represents a fantastic value proposition. It’s beautiful shape and construction meet with advanced features, generally reserved for higher tier offerings, thus making for an even more interesting offer. Internal cable routing and integrated seat post clamp make for a clean aesthetic while the oversized bottom bracket and reinforced head tube junction make for an extremely reactive construction.
The Venta, even after 20 years continues to represent the fantastic design premise of the original model. The latest version is a testament to the fact that impeccable craftsmanship, performance and design, built to race and built to last are qualities found throughout the entire range of Basso Bikes, no matter their price point.
- Carbon Fibre Frame Technology: Basso was among the first to research, develop and employ carbon in its frames. By not only building with carbon but researching new methods and techniques to continually improve performance, reliability and durability the Basso frame is an advanced piece of technology that rivals anything else on the market and rides like only a Basso can. The beauty of such technology is that the fantastic ride quality that derives from such engineering is permanent, making the Basso frame perform equally after several seasons’ use as it did on the first day. Invest in Basso Composite technology, it’ll pay dividends for your cycling future.
- Thru Axles: 100/142mm x 12mm (125x165mm)
- Frame Weight: 910g
- Sizes: L (56), M (53), S (51), XL (58),
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Disc 11x Hydro
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 11x 34/50t
- Disc Brakes: Shimano 105 Hydro
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11x 11/32t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 11x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Handlebar/Stem/Seatpost: Basso Venta
- Wheelset: MCT Disc Clincher
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability