The First Pedal Frog 40 is a great value bike for 3 to 4 year olds with an average inside leg of 40cm.
One of the biggest temptations is to buy a bike your child will ‘grow into’. However, this is likely to have the opposite effect and put your child off bikes and cycling altogether! The data obtained during our child-specific frame design research has been used to produce a helpful sizing app. Ask in your local store about our FrogFit app to get the best-sized bike for your child.
Another common mistake is to purchase a budget bike but these models are often as heavy as the child and leads to frustration at not being able to cycle. Our lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster and can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 14″ inch
Why buy a Frog 40?
– Lightweight but sturdy frame, making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included