This 24 inch kids’ road bike is best suited for children aged between 8 and 10 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 67cm.
Our Frog Road 67 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off-road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child’s hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 24 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 67?
– Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
– 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
– Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
– Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
– Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
– Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length – 127mm)
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks